We have been operating within the Perth metropolitan area for over ten years and have developed a reputation for our efficient, affordable and professional service. You can turn to us when you need a cost-effective and practical solution for getting rid of residential, commercial, green, construction or mixed waste.
Our strong industry knowledge enables our highly experienced team to provide our clients with a custom, tailored solution to their waste management needs. With a huge range of skip bin sizes ranging from 3m³ to 12m³, and the expertise necessary to guide you, trust that Allmetro Bins are the Wangara skip bin hire company for you!
Allmetro Bins have built a reputation as the convenient, affordable and reliable, Wangara skip bin hire service. We deliver when we say we will and pick up on time to ensure that your waste removal runs smoothly. Whether you need a skip bin for a backyard clean up or a fleet for your next commercial project, Allmetro Bins have you covered.
Get a Quote
STEP 1 : CHECK SERVICE AREA
Why Choose Allmetro Bins?
- Skip Bin Delivery Anywhere Within the Perth Metro Area
- Knowledgeable & Experienced Team
- Extensive Range of Skip Bin Sizes
- High Quality & Competitively Priced
- Prompt Delivery & Pick Up
- Open 5 Days a Week
Our skip bins are designed to be filled to the top. Please don’t overfill our skip bins as it can be dangerous and cause our drivers issues with transportation.
Allmetro Bins’ Wangara skip bins prices start at $280* for a 3m3 skip and go up to $795* for a 12m3 skip.
For light residential and commercial waste disposal we recommend either the 3m3 or 5m3. Our most popular skip is the 7m3 and it is an ideal skip bin size for medium residential or commercial waste disposal. For heavy loads, the 10m3 or 12m3 is recommended. Please note that these are suggestions and that the ideal size for you is dependent on your situation and needs. If you’re unsure as to what size skip bin you need, contact the Allmetro Bins team today.
- Construction and demolition waste – tiles, steel, metal, aluminium, bricks, cement, glass, piping and insulation.
- Green waste – tree stumps and branches, wood and woodchips, grass clippings, and weeds.
- Residential waste – toys, old furniture, boxes, books and other general waste items.
- Electrical goods – appliances, old/broken televisions, computers, appliances, stereos and laptops.