Allmetro Bins is still open for business as usual, however, the health and safety of our employees and customers continues to be our top priority.
We would like to reassure you that we have been taking every measure to help protect our staff and clients from COVID-19.
In line with advice from the Australian Federal and State Governments and the World Health Organisation, Allmetro Bins have put in place the following measures:
- Implemented social distancing practices for our staff.
- A handshake free work environment.
- Increased hand sanitisation practices for all staff.
- Regular sanitisation of our worksite, especially handrails and doorknobs.
- Restricted worksite access to visitors.
We ask our clients to help this process in the following way:
- Please respect our social distancing and no handshake policies.
- Contact us via telephone or email if you have any enquires or concerns.
- Please notify us if you have either:
- Travelled to a COVID-19 affected region/country that has been deemed high-risk by either the Australian or New Zealand government.
- Travelled overseas or interstate within the last 14 days.
- Had possible contact (working within 1 metre or in an enclosed location for more than 60 minutes) with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Are sharing a residence or have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas or interstate within the last 14 days.
These are challenging times and we promise to keep you notified if any changes occur.
If you have any waste management enquiries, please contact the Allmetro Bins team on (08) 9201 1118 or email us at email@example.com.