Our 5 cubic metre skip bin is ideal for light residential and commercial waste disposal including small excavation projects, gardening and landscaping, renovations, moving house and household spring cleaning. They have the same capacity as five trailer loads and can carry the same amount of rubbish as 18 wheelie bins. It comes with a drop-down ramp to make loading rubbish into the skip a simple and easy process.
Give us a call or click book a bin to arrange your bin delivery.
The 5m³ skip bin is ideal for the following jobs:
- Household Cleaning – decluttering/throwing out household objects and mixed general waste.
- Moving House – residential waste such as small furniture, white goods, bikes, exercise equipment and general junk items.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations – disposing of foundation work, cabinetry, tiles, bricks, floor coverings, and fittings.
- Gardening – green waste such as tree branches, grass clippings, lawn, bark, weeds, wood and woodchips.
- Small Excavation Projects – construction waste such as dirt, soil, bricks, concrete, rocks, and debris.
In our 10+ years of operating in both Perth north and south of the river, we have found that our customers often have more to offload than they originally anticipated. If you are unsure as to whether the 3m³ skip bin is large enough for your needs, we recommend selecting a skip bin a size up.
This will save you both time and money in the long run as you won’t require an additional skip bin. If you would like assistance in choosing a skip bin size, please contact the Allmetro Bins team today – we’ll help you find the right one for you!
- Trailer Capacity:
- Bin Capacity:
- Height:1.25 Metres
- Length:2.3 Metres
- Width:1.8 Metres
- Trailer Capacity:5 Trailer Loads
- Bin Capacity:18 Wheelie Bins
- Access:Drop Down Door
Why Choose All Metro Bins?
Skip Bin Delivery Anywhere Within the Perth Metro Area
Knowledgeable & Experienced Team
Extensive Range of Skip Bin Sizes
High Quality & Competitively Priced
Prompt Delivery & Pick Up
Our skip bins are designed to be filled to the top. Please don’t overfill our skip bins as it can be dangerous and cause our drivers issues with transportation.
For light residential and commercial waste disposal we recommend either the 3m3 or 5m3. Our most popular skip is the 7m3 and it is an ideal skip bin size for medium residential or commercial waste disposal. For heavy loads, the 10m3 or 12m3 is recommended. Please note that these are suggestions and that the ideal size for you is dependent on your situation and needs. If you’re unsure as to what size skip bin you need, contact the Allmetro Bins team today.
- Construction and demolition waste – tiles, steel, metal, aluminium, bricks, cement, glass, piping and insulation.
- Green waste – tree stumps and branches, wood and woodchips, grass clippings, and weeds.
- Residential waste – toys, old furniture, boxes, books and other general waste items.
- Electrical goods – appliances, old/broken televisions, computers, appliances, stereos and laptops.