The 10m³ skip bin is ideal for the following:
- Building or Renovating – disposing of brickwork, concrete, cut offs and foundation work.
- Large Excavation Projects – construction and demolition waste such as soil, dirt, concrete, rocks and debris.
- Large Garden Cleanup – green waste such as wood, tree branches, and the removal of lawn or soil projects.
- Moving House – throwing out large white goods, bikes, unwanted furniture, exercise equipment and general mixed waste.
In our 10+ years of experience providing skip bins to the Perth metropolitan area, we have found that our customers frequently find they have more to dispose of than they initially thought.
If you are uncertain as to whether the 10m³ skip bin is large enough for your needs, we recommend selecting a skip bin a size up. This will save you both time and money in the long run as you won’t require an additional skip bin.
- Trailer Capacity:
- Bin Capacity:
- Height:1.2 Metres
- Length:4.7 Metres
- Width:1.8 Metres
- Trailer Capacity:10 Trailer Loads
- Bin Capacity:40 Wheelie Bins
- Access:Drop Down Door
Skip Bin Delivery Anywhere Within the Perth Metro Area
Knowledgeable & Experienced Team
Extensive Range of Skip Bin Sizes
High Quality & Competitively Priced
Prompt Delivery & Pick Up
Our skip bins are designed to be filled to the top. Please don’t overfill our skip bins as it can be dangerous and cause our drivers issues with transportation.
For light residential and commercial waste disposal we recommend either the 3m3 or 5m3. Our most popular skip is the 7m3 and it is an ideal skip bin size for medium residential or commercial waste disposal. For heavy loads, the 10m3 or 12m3 is recommended. Please note that these are suggestions and that the ideal size for you is dependent on your situation and needs. If you’re unsure as to what size skip bin you need, contact the Allmetro Bins team today.
- Construction and demolition waste – tiles, steel, metal, aluminium, bricks, cement, glass, piping and insulation.
- Green waste – tree stumps and branches, wood and woodchips, grass clippings, and weeds.
- Residential waste – toys, old furniture, boxes, books and other general waste items.
- Electrical goods – appliances, old/broken televisions, computers, appliances, stereos and laptops.