Established in 2009, we have developed a reputation for our affordable, professional and efficient service. Our strong industry knowledge and unparalleled customer service allow us to provide our clients with a custom, tailored solution to their waste management needs.
With a huge range of skip bin sizes ranging from 3m3 to 12m3, and the expertise necessary to guide you, trust that Allmetro Bins are the skip bin hire company for you!
Perth South of the River Skip Bins
Allmetro Bins offer residential and commercial skip bins to Perth’s southern suburbs. We are committed to delivering a high-quality but competitively priced service to those living in the south of the river. With five different skip bin sizes ranging from 3m3 to 12m3, we are bound to have a skip bin to suit your needs.
Perth Northern Suburbs Skip Bins
Allmetro Bins have built a reputation as the reliable, affordable and convenient skip bin hire service for those living in Perth’s northern suburbs. We deliver when we say we will and pick up on time to ensure that your waste removal runs smoothly. Whether you need a skip bin for a backyard clean up or a fleet for your next commercial project, Allmetro Bins have you covered.
Why Choose Allmetro Bins?
- Skip Bin Delivery Anywhere Within Perth Metro – South and North of the River
- High Quality & Competitively Priced
- Extensive Range of Skip Bin Sizes
- Open 5 Days a Week
- Knowledgeable & Experienced Team
- Prompt Delivery & Pick Up
How Much Can I Put in My Skip Bin?
Our skip bins are designed to be filled to the top. Please don’t overfill our skip bins as it can be dangerous and cause our drivers issues with transportation.
How Much Do Skip Bins Cost?
Allmetro Bins’ Perth skip bins prices start at $280* for a 3m3 skip and go up to $795* for a 12m3 skip.
What Skip Bin Size Do I Need?
For light residential and commercial waste disposal we recommend either the 3m3 or 5m3. Our most popular skip is the 7m3 and it is an ideal skip bin size for medium residential or commercial waste disposal. For heavy loads, the 10m3 or 12m3 is recommended. Please note that these are suggestions and that the ideal size for you is dependent on your situation and needs. If you’re unsure as to what size skip bin you need, contact the Allmetro Bins team today.
What Can I Put in A Skip Bin?
- Construction and demolition waste – metal, steel, tiles, bricks, aluminium, cement, piping, glass, and insulation.
- Green waste – grass clippings, tree stumps and branches, weeds, wood and woodchips.
- Residential waste – old furniture, toys, books, boxes and other general waste items.
- Electrical goods – old/broken televisions, appliances, computers, laptops, and stereos.
What Can’t I Put in A Skip Bin?
- Liquid waste.
- Flammable material.
- Asbestos (an asbestos skip bin is required).