Our 12m³ skip bin is ideal for heavy residential and commercial waste disposal. It is perfect for building construction or demolition sites and the disposal of large bulky items. Our 12m³ skip bins have the same capacity as 12 trailer loads and can carry the same amount of rubbish as 48 wheelie bins. It comes with a drop-down ramp to make loading waste into the skip a simple and easy process.
|Capacity:||12 Trailer Loads / 48 Wheelie Bins|
|Access:||Drop Down Door|
Get a Quote!
STEP 1 : CHECK SERVICE AREA
The 12m³ skip bin is ideal for the following jobs:
- Building or Renovating – disposing of foundation work, cut-offs, brickwork, and concrete.
- Large Garden Cleanups –green waste such as tree branches, wood, removal of lawn or soil projects.
- Large Excavation Projects –construction waste such as dirt, rocks, and debris.
- Moving House – residential waste such as small furniture, white goods, bikes, exercise equipment and general junk items.
We understand that choosing the best skip bin size for the job can sometimes be tricky. If you would like assistance in choosing a skip bin size, please contact the Allmetro Bins team today – we’ll help you find the right one for you!
Why Choose Allmetro Bins?
- Skip Bin Delivery Anywhere Within the Perth Metro Area
- Knowledgeable & Experienced Team
- Extensive Range of Skip Bin Sizes
- High Quality & Competitively Priced
- Prompt Delivery & Pick Up
- Open 5 Days a Week
Our skip bins are designed to be filled to the top. Please don’t overfill our skip bins as it can be dangerous and cause our drivers issues with transportation.
For light residential and commercial waste disposal we recommend either the 3m3 or 5m3. Our most popular skip is the 7m3 and it is an ideal skip bin size for medium residential or commercial waste disposal. For heavy loads, the 10m3 or 12m3 is recommended. Please note that these are suggestions and that the ideal size for you is dependent on your situation and needs. If you’re unsure as to what size skip bin you need, contact the Allmetro Bins team today.
- Construction and demolition waste – tiles, steel, metal, aluminium, bricks, cement, glass, piping and insulation.
- Green waste – tree stumps and branches, wood and woodchips, grass clippings, and weeds.
- Residential waste – toys, old furniture, boxes, books and other general waste items.
- Electrical goods – appliances, old/broken televisions, computers, appliances, stereos and laptops.